One of our most commonly asked questions is how to build a routine with our products. Read on for the ultimate guide on building an AM and PM skincare routine.
- Great Cleanse Nourishing Supercritical Cleansing Oil – This gentle oil-based cleanser will deeply clean your skin while still feeling moisturizing and nourishing. Unlike many oil cleansers, it washes clean with water.
- Optimist Hydrating Brightening Essence – Adds a necessary and powerful boost of hydration to help your serums penetrate your skin more efficiently. The organic Sake extract and Licorice Root extract also work synergistically to brighten your skin tone.
- Eye Achiever Multi-Correctional Eye Serum – A little goes a long way and the metal roller ball will feel nice and cooling in the morning (and will help with puffiness!) The Eye Achiever provides plumping on contact and is powered by 5 marine extracts, including astaxanthin (one of nature's strongest antioxidants). Quick tip: place it in the refrigerator for a refreshing and depuffing treat.
- Super Lift Vitamin C-More Treatment – Apply to dry skin. Temporarily tightens upon contact and is an excellent primer for makeup – one of the tightening agents is clinically proven to make your makeup last +6 hours longer. Wait for it to dry 100% before applying your moisturizer and/or sunscreen (the perfect time to brush your teeth, grab your coffee, or make your bed while you’re waiting)
- Moisturizer (if needed) – Supercritical Omega-3 Chia Face Oil, Super Couple Ultra Luxe Face Oil Serum or Super Blend Pressed Serum Multi-Correctional Moisture Concentrate – deeply moisturize your skin and lock in the hydration from the Optimist. Need help finding the right moisturizer for you? Head to our blog here.
- Your favorite SPF – This is the last, most necessary step to any good skincare routine.
- Highlight of the Day Illuminating Face Serum – Skincare meets Makeup. These highlighters add the perfect amount of glow to your face and provide an easy, on-the-go makeup routine. Use it as a traditional highlighter by dabbing it onto the high points of the face or mix 1-2 drops into your foundation for an allover glow.
PM Routine – this is going to be very similar to the morning routine, but with a few subtle differences (namely replacing the Super Lift with the Straight A).
- Great Cleanse Nourishing Supercritical Cleansing Oil - Acts as a wonderful double cleanser to get rid of makeup and thoroughly cleanse the skin without stripping it. Either use this as the first step in your double cleansing routine or use two times consecutively. If you have a bit of extra time, it provides wonderful slip for a facial massage.
- Optimist Hydrating Brightening Essence
- Eye Achiever Multi-Correctional Eye Serum
- Straight A Advanced Gentle Retinol Treatment – Retinol and Vitamin C complement each other beautifully. You'll find that using the Straight A at night and the Super Lift during the day will help to bring a new glow and vitality to your skin. Interestingly enough, one of the Vitamin C’s we use, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, was studied for its ability to rival Retinol in its efficacy to help combat acne.
- Moisturizer (if needed) – Supercritical Omega-3 Chia Face Oil, Super Couple Ultra Luxe Face Oil Serum or Super Blend Pressed Serum Multi-Correctional Moisture Concentrate