dry skin · face oil · maya chia beauty · moisturizer ·
5 SIMPLE WAYS TO UP YOUR MOISTURIZING GAME THIS WINTER
There are so many upsides to winter and all its cozy splendor. But underneath our bundled up bodies can be some seriously dry skin. Even though the bathing suit baring days may be far out of sight, it’s still important during the winter not to have unsightly skin.
Here are some ways to treat your skin to some moisture even when the temperature dips below freezing.
- Drink plenty of water and take the time to nourish your body well, with seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Invest in a humidifier. Indoor heat can wreak havoc on your skin. Humidifiers aren’t just wonderful for keeping your skin dewy, though, they also help to keep your respiratory tract in tip-top shape
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the elements. What’s more, underneath your gloves use Maya Chia’s body love balm. It’s intensely moisturizing, and when you take your gloves off, your skin will look deeply moisturized and radiant.
- Wash your face at night, and if you can stand it, just splash water (preferably lukewarm or cold water) on your face in the morning. There’s no need to wash your face in the morning with cleanser if you’ve washed it at night and followed it by a nourishing face oil. Maya Chia Beauty is an amazing way to seal in the moisture with body-loving omega-3’s and powerful cell-protecting antioxidants.
- Don’t let winter feet happen to you. Just rubbing down your feet in a moisturizing balm and putting sox on will give you an insta-pedicure. Try our body love balm on your feet for amazing results.