We are ecstatic to have our new Straight A Retinol Treatment featured in Well and Good's article on moth bean extract. "Prepare for your glowiest complexion ever: With this serum, your skin will drink up the effects of not only moth bean extract, but bakuchiol and encapsulated retinol itself." To read more click the link!
Thank you to the team at Who What Wear for the mention of our Optimist in your article on "27 of the Best Hair, Skincare, and Makeup Brands Only Beauty Editors Know About". "Unlike so many other skincare brands that feature more predictable oils like coconut, jojoba, argan, and the like, we're obsessed with Maya Chia's unique hero ingredient—super-critical chia." To read more click the link!
We are so excited to be named Best All-Around Product in Whoorl's article about the "Best Bakuchiol Products in Clean Beauty". We can't express how grateful we are!! "You can expect your skin to feel moisturized, nourished, and look bright and plump. Reduced hyperpigmentation is something else I noticed as well as a visible reduction in the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles." Click the link to read more about our new Retinol product.
Thank you to the team at Town and Country for naming the Super Couple one of the 11 Best Face Oils for Dry Skin!! "A lightweight formula suitable for even the most sensitive of skin, this chia seed oil based serum isn't just luxurious, it's gentle, quick to absorb, and suitable for any skin type." Click to open the article and read more
We are so honored to be in the Best New Skincare Products Hitting Shelves in February. "Gentle retinol" would be an oxymoron under any many circumstances, but not with Maya Chia's The Straight A Advanced Gentle Retinol Treatment. Click to read more!
Thank you to the team at PureWow for featuring our new Straight A Retinol Treatment in your article on "12 New Beauty Products That Will Definitely Sell Out in March". "If you’re looking to add retinol into your skincare routine, start with this serum that’s gentle enough to use every night and works on all skin types." Click to read more
We are so thrilled to be in the running for favorite clean products by Allure!! Our Waterless Wonder Balm is a multi-purpose wonder balm spot treatment that leaves the skin on your hands, feet, elbows – you name it – nourished, hydrated and rejuvenated.
Thank you to the team at Well + Good for the amazing review on the Super Blend! "It has set a new standard for how I expect all my beauty products to work." We are so grateful. Click to open the full article.
Thank you to the team at Byrdie for the love for our Highlight of the Day for the Body, "Not to be dramatic, but when I credited the face version of this illuminating serum as "one of the most exciting discoveries of my entire life" last month, I was actually pretty serious. Infused with chia seed oil and a pretty wash of glistening sheen, it's currently my most prized item of skincare." Click to read the full excerpt.
Thank You to the team at Well and Good. We are so excited to see the recognition for Astaxanthin - and the Super Couple - in your piece "MEET THIS UNDER-THE-RADAR, SUPER ANTIOXIDANT THAT CAN SAVE YOUR SKIN". We're over the moon by your feedback. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You to Glamour magazine for highlighting the Highlight of the Day as “one of the best gifts to give (and get) this year”. We’re over the moon by your feedback. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You Well + Good for covering The Highlight of the Day in the piece, ” 9 NATURAL HIGHLIGHTERS THAT WILL GET YOU THAT ULTIMATE (AND EFFORTLESS!) GLOW”. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You Coveteur for highlighting our brand in the piece, "SEVEN GREEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT WILL *ACTUALLY* HELP FIGHT AGING File under: things that actually work.". To read more, click to open Full Article.
We are over the moon at the rave review from Allure Magazine for our new highlighting serums in the article "Maya Chia the Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum Is a Winter Highlighter Dream Come Come True" To read more, click to open Full Article.
#SwoonAlert. Sports Illustrated Model/ Prince Muse/ Dancer Extraordinaire & Activist, Damaris Lewis, highlights Maya Chia as one of her skincare essentials. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Stylecaster stated in February 2016 that Maya Chia was one of the "cult new indie beauty brands that you should definitely know about". That's music to our ears! To read more, click to open Full Article.
- The Straight A Advanced Gentle Retinol Treatment was named Allure’s “Best New Skin-Care Products Hitting Shelves in February”
- Maya Chia’s Straight A Advanced Gentle Retinol Treatment was named “11 Best Face Oils for Dry Skin” by Town and Country
- Maya Chia’s Refresh Mint was named one of the “Top 50 Best Beauty Products of Last Year” by Who What Wear
- The Refresh Mint is “One of the Best Skincare Innovations of 2019” by Glamour Magazine
- The Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum was named Allure’s “Best of Beauty Award for 2019”
- Maya Chia’s The Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum was named one of the 30 best natural products of all time by Mind Body Green
- Maya Chia’s The Eye Achiever was named one of the best new fall launches by Allure Magazine
- Maya Chia’s The Super Blend was named a best face balm by Beauty Editor of Vanity Fair
- Maya Chia’s The Super Blend was chosen as an Editor’s pick by The Zoe Report
- Maya Chia’s The Super Couple was named by People Magazine as one of the 20 Face Oils That Will Change Your Life (or At Least Your Beauty Routine)
- Maya Chia’s The Super Couple was named one of the top face oils for glowing skin by The Zoe Report
- Maya Chia’s Super Couple was chose as one of the “top 10 Face Oils” & “One of the 100 Healthiest Beauty product for your skin” by Spirtuality and Health Magazine Summer 2016
- Maya Chia’s Super Couple was chosen as one of the 5 Best Product this Year by Well + Good, January 2016
- Maya Chia named One of the Best Indie Beauty Brands by Allure Magazine
- Maya Chia was chosen by InStyle Magazine as one of five skincare brands doing big things”
- Maya Chia was chosen as one of the top 15 beauty brands you should definitely know about by Stylecaster
- Maya Chia named one of the best clean face oils by Goop, a weekly lifestyle publication curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, Fall 2015
- Maya Chia named one of the best clean body oils by Goop, a weekly lifestyle publication curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, Winter 2015
- One of the Beauty World’s Newest Must-Haves, New Beauty Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 issue
- Editor’s Favorite To Look & Feel Your Best by Splash magazine, A Chicago Sun-Times publication Winter/Spring 2