Thank you to the team at Well + Good for the amazing review on the Super Blend! "It has set a new standard for how I expect all my beauty products to work." We are so grateful. Click to open the full article.
Thank you to the team at Byrdie for the love for our Highlight of the Day for the Body, "Not to be dramatic, but when I credited the face version of this illuminating serum as "one of the most exciting discoveries of my entire life" last month, I was actually pretty serious. Infused with chia seed oil and a pretty wash of glistening sheen, it's currently my most prized item of skincare." Click to read the full excerpt.
Thank You to the team at Well and Good. We are so excited to see the recognition for Astaxanthin - and the Super Couple - in your piece "MEET THIS UNDER-THE-RADAR, SUPER ANTIOXIDANT THAT CAN SAVE YOUR SKIN". We're over the moon by your feedback. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You to Glamour magazine for highlighting the Highlight of the Day as “one of the best gifts to give (and get) this year”. We’re over the moon by your feedback. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You Well + Good for covering The Highlight of the Day in the piece, ” 9 NATURAL HIGHLIGHTERS THAT WILL GET YOU THAT ULTIMATE (AND EFFORTLESS!) GLOW”. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Thank You Coveteur for highlighting our brand in the piece, "SEVEN GREEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT WILL *ACTUALLY* HELP FIGHT AGING File under: things that actually work.". To read more, click to open Full Article.
We are over the moon at the rave review from Allure Magazine for our new highlighting serums in the article "Maya Chia the Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum Is a Winter Highlighter Dream Come Come True" To read more, click to open Full Article.
#SwoonAlert. Sports Illustrated Model/ Prince Muse/ Dancer Extraordinaire & Activist, Damaris Lewis, highlights Maya Chia as one of her skincare essentials. To read more, click to open Full Article.
Stylecaster stated in February 2016 that Maya Chia was one of the "cult new indie beauty brands that you should definitely know about". That's music to our ears! To read more, click to open Full Article.
- Maya Chia’s Refresh Mint was named one of the “Top 50 Best Beauty Products of Last Year- Who What Wear
- The Refresh Mint is “One of the Best Skincare Innovations of 2019” – Glamour Magazine
- “Beauty Products are Editors Are Obsessed With” – The Refresh Mint in Who What Wear
- Maya Chia was named one of the Best Indie Beauty Brands by Allure Magazine
- Maya Chia’s Highlight of the Day named one of the Best Beauty Products by Byrdie Magazine
- Maya Chia’s The Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum was named one of the 30 best natural products of all time by Mind Body Green
- Maya Chia’s The Eye Achiever was named one of the best new fall launches by Allure Magazine
- Maya Chia’s The Super Blend was named a best face balm by Beauty Editor of Vanity Fair
- Maya Chia’s The Super Blend was chosen as an Editor’s pick by The Zoe Report
- Maya Chia’s The Super Couple was named by People Magazine as one of the 20 Face Oils That Will Change Your Life (or At Least Your Beauty Routine)
- Maya Chia’s The Super Couple was named one of the top face oils for glowing skin by The Zoe Report
- Maya Chia’s Super Couple was chose as one of the “top 10 Face Oils” & “One of the 100 Healthiest Beauty product for your skin” by Spirtuality and Health Magazine Summer 2016
- Maya Chia’s Super Couple was chosen as one of the 5 Best Product this Year by Well + Good, January 2016
- Maya Chia named One of the Best Indie Beauty Brands by Allure Magazine
- Maya Chia was chosen by InStyle Magazine as one of five skincare brands doing big things”
- Maya Chia was chosen as one of the top 15 beauty brands you should definitely know about by Stylecaster
- Maya Chia named one of the best clean face oils by Goop, a weekly lifestyle publication curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, Fall 2015
- Maya Chia named one of the best clean body oils by Goop, a weekly lifestyle publication curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, Winter 2015
- One of the Beauty World’s Newest Must-Haves, New Beauty Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 issue
- Editor’s Favorite To Look & Feel Your Best by Splash magazine, A Chicago Sun-Times publication Winter/Spring 2015